Botetrade Fitbit Flex Orange Wireless Wristband Tracker Activity Step&Sleep Pedometer
Never stop relocating with Fitbit Flex. Use this slim, sophisticated tool at all times as well as get the inspiration you need to get out and be much more active. It tracks steps, distance, and calories shed as well as shows you how you're comparing to your everyday goals. During the night, it tracks your rest cycle, assists you find out ways to rest better, and wakes you quietly in the morning. Accessibility your stats anytime on your computer system, tablet or from leading smartphones ¨ C both apple iphone and Android. Flex is your ideal companion, it's with you anywhere … also in the shower. Plus, it looks great whatever you're wearing.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What cell phones are supported for syncing?
The Fitbit Flex can sync directly to choose iOS and Android tools. IOS: apple iphone FOUR, apple iphone 5, 5S, 5C, iPod Touch (Fifth gen.), iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad mini. Android: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Note II, Samsung Galaxy S III, Samsung Galaxy S4
Just how do I demand my flex?
Your tracker battery lasts for about 5 days. To bill it, remove the tracker from the band and also area it in the charger up until all 5 light bulbs are solid.
How do I reset my tracker?
lf your tracker is not reacting, it may be dealt with by rebooting.
1. Connect your asking for cable right into the USB port and place your tracker right into the billing cable television.
2. Put a paperclip right into the small pinhole on the back of the wall charger.
3. Continue the pinhole for 3-4 seconds.
Your Flex will currently be reset. Take your tracker through the battery charger and insert it back right into the wristband.
2 BANDS( LARGE As Well As SMALL).
1 BATTERY CHARGER.
1 SYNC DONGLE.
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.Find out more about our Delivery Rates and Returns Policy
- Item model number: L150606ZNSH011
- ASIN: B00Z91X47Q
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 9 Jun. 2015